Our CEO, Alexander Wallin, was recently interviewed by Eric Dye on Enterprise Radio and tackled multiple questions such as:
- What does the name SprinkleBit actually mean?
- What made you start SprinkleBit?
- What problem are you trying to solve and why should someone use SprinkleBit?
- How is your business unique and why does it make you unique?
- Where do you see the financial services industry evolving in the next 5 to 10 years?
- What do you think its going to take to make everyone financially fit?
- Is SprinkleBit going to have an app for mobile devices?
-Alexander started investing when he was about 14 years old, and eventually paid for his tuition through his trading.
-How to invest with SprinkleBit.
-Is the crowd smarter then the smartest guy in the room?
-Being financially fit is not too different from being physically fit, it's a step by step process.
-We have made investing into a team sport, which is key to making everyone financially fit.
-SprinkleBit is in full fledged testing of the mobile app. It will roll out in a few months on IOS, and then we will push it out to Android.
-Many more, listen to the 12 minute podcast to learn more!