In case you missed out on our very fist SprinkleBit Webinar, here is your chance to catch up!
On Thursday, Alex sat down and answered some of the questions you guys have been sending us.
During this 30 minute Q&A session we covered many questions frequently asked by new traders and investors.
Skip the first 5-minutes and you will be taken right to the good stuff.
In this video Alex answers:
1. I would like to know the best technical indicator or pattern that would we useful in analyzing an equity stock ?
2. What time frame should I be looking at on the charts?
3. Can you explain the different order types and how you can use them to your advantage?
4. How large of positions should I be trading?
5. How Much Money Do I Need To Start Trading?
6. What are the most important indicators of a stock’s health?
7. I’m loosing way too frequently? What am I doing wrong?
8. Investing seems complicated. How do I get started?
9. How often should I check my portfolio?
10. What is an ETF and Can you explain how ETFs work?
11. What are the most common investing mistakes people make?
Continue the discussion!